Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sandra Day O'Connor is Not Afraid of You and She Will Beat Your Ass


I've been borrowing my roomie's 30 Rock DVD's:

Jack: You are both a disgrace to the Donaghy name!
Jack's Dad: It's pronounced "Don-a-fee," you lace-curtain half-an-Englishman!
Jack: When I think of all the things that I've been holding inside me that I wanted to say to you... [raises fists] Well now I'm gonna let "Saint Patrick" and "Saint Michael" DO MY TALKING FOR ME!
Jack's Dad: [raises fists] You'll have to get through "Tip O'Neill" and "Bobby Sands" first!
Eddie Donaghy: You call those fist names?! [raises fists] Say hello to "Bono" and "Sandra Day O'Connor!"
Jack: Those are the stupidest fist names I've ever heard.

'Nuff said.

Jazz Fight by Brendan Small [of Home Movies fame]
Fight Test by Flaming Lips
Fighting in a Sack by The Shins


Thanks for stopping by,
Alie

No comments: