Monday, December 15, 2008

In Which I Come Crawling Back

Image Credit: BurlapZack of DeviantART


Me: I know we haven't talked in a while. But don't think I've been avoiding you. Please don't think that. I've just been really busy and life started to get complicated, you know?

You: ...

Me: You're right. I'm sorry. No more excuses. You deserve better than that. I can be better. For you. For us.

You: [Eye roll]

Me: Okay okay that sounded better when I practiced it in front of the mirror. Listen. I think we have something really good here, and I don't want to mess that up. Please. Give me another shot.

You: ...

Me: You don't have to say anything right now. But... I made you a mix. It's raining today and I thought you'd like a weather-appropriate mix. For tonight when you go driving. I know you like driving in the rain at night. So. Take it. Please.

You: ...

Me: I love you, blog. You'll see me again real soon, okay? We've got a lot to talk about, so this isn't over.

You: Um. Left clicks, right?

Me: Yeah! Yes! Absolutely! Hah! Yes. Left clicks. Just like always, baby.

You: Yeah. Just like always.

The Escapist by The Streets
We Rule the School by Belle & Sebastian
Hurtin' 4 Certain by Russian Futurists
Last Night by Julie Doiron
You've Done it Again, Virginia by The National
Post Script by Thunder Power
Rowboat by Emily Haines
Hottub by David Wingo & Michael Linnen
Until We Bleed by Kleerup feat. Lykke Li


Thanks for stopping by,
Alie

No comments: